This page is dedicated to the Alabama Mental Health Interpreter Training Project‘s practicum with Professional Interpreting Enterprise. From here you will be able to locate and navigate to the application for the Q Practicum with PIE, contact information and resources for PIE’s practicum.
- Background Check Form
- Business Associate Agreement
- TB Test (read within 1 year of Practicum completion)
- Flu Shot (verification September-December of current year)
- Immunization Record
- PIE Confidentiality Form
- PIE Media/Recording Release
- Updates to Contact/Emergency contact form submitted to Alabama
Submit required forms through email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of this web site were developed under a grant from the Department of Education to St. Catherine University, award #H160D160003. However, these contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal government.